Sunday, June 7, 2009

In CO

I have been here 5 days. It's been sweet.

I am a fly fishing guide at Vista Verde guest ranch near Steamboat Springs, CO. This past week has been oritentation, which for myself and the other fly fishing guide (the experienced one) means actually fishing. Guests arrive the week after next.

Aside from refining my cast and learning a bunch about flies, lines, etc, I have been meeting a lot of new people. It'll be a challenging, but cool summer I think.

I'll hopefully keep you posted weekly.

2 comments:

sarahedmondson said...

i'm so excited we live in the same state again! i'd love to chat it up sometime soon and hear how things are going. i'm praying for you- i remember those first couple days on my job. also, let's make an effort to hang out a time or two this summer/ before you leave in october. miss you friend, hope you're loving life!

Elena Forsythe said...

Dear Taylor,
You've been remiss in your "weekly" postings. No pressure, just keeping you accountable.
Elena