Monday, February 22, 2010

Presidents Have a Difficult Job

And this being one of them: A History of Obama Feigning Interest in Mundane Things. Imagine all the crazy, boring information you'd hear as president with people so excited to tell you about it, because after all, you are the President. There are some funny pictures, like Obama inspecting a giant bolt.

It was brought to my attention by one, beautiful, Carly. Our favorite photo is the one of Obama and Biden lost amongst the rooftop solar panels.

2 comments:

dmuragijimana said...

This made my night. lol
I am not even watching the president...I am looking at the people around him.
LOL

Elena Forsythe said...

Oh, my gosh. This is one of the most brilliant things I've seen in the past two hours.

Thanks for sharing. I don't know how you find this stuff.