Monday, September 1, 2008

Arrival

Well friends, I made it to DC. After about a year of prep and a bit longer of aiming for it. I feel like this is exactly where God wants me at this point in my life, so we'll see what He does.

Got into the city after a bus ride from Dulles, the Metro to a station and confused bus ride arriving around 9PM. Sick.
Sunday, walked around all day basically beginning with church in the morning, Target and then a scavenger hunt type thing all afternoon. The people here are great, interesting and well intentioned, at least that is the impression thus far.
My internship doesn't begin until Sept 15 and these few weeks classes will be starting and we'll be getting oriented to the city.

This blog will be full of actual historical events, thoughts and maybe even some feelings. I will try to write frequently.

No comments: