Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks

I thank each of you for caring about my sustenance, especially what and how I eat. You each are lovely.

It's been a super mellow break thus far. Finishing a book, movies, shows, eating, Wii. Rock and roll.

I take the train to Richmond tonight, which will be a sweet time.

I have also been looking a little at jobs, finishing up an application to a guest ranch to work for at least the summer, thinking about the Secret Service, Florida Boy Scout Sea Base, a masters in economics at George Mason, GREs. Lying in bed last night, I wasn't sure how working at a ranch or in the Florida Keys for 6 months would play into any type of long term career. Whatev. I don't think I need to/am able to plan things out like that. Therefore, I will learn to Trust, strive for edification and do what I enjoy. Then we will see what happens!

1 comment:

sarahedmondson said...

let's be serious. we have no idea where God is taking us in life and we might as well work at a cool place with cool people [and friends like me!] for a time until He makes His plan clear to us. I fully support the guest ranch idea... :)